Federal Government Operated Department is seeking staff to fill the vacancy. Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2021 Islamabad Latest AdvertisementPublished at www.moma.gov.pk. The Ministry of Maritime Affairs Islamabad is a Federal Government Department that works under the Government of Pakistan.
Jobs in the Ministry of Maritime Affairs are such as (Upper Division Clerk (BS-11), Naib Qasid (BS-01) ) based at Islamabad City. Open Merit Quota Government Jobs will be announced. Eligible candidates from Sindh, Islamabad, Intermediate / Matric or Middle Pass can apply for these jobs.
Candidates who are interested in applying are advised to carefully read the requirements for each position in this job advertisement. In general, candidates with relevant field experience and skills can apply according to the below how-to apply procedure.
Maritime Affairs Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement
Get Ministry of Maritime Affairs Application Form 2021 Jobs in Islamabad Latest vacancies named as Upper Division Clerk (BS-11), Naib Qasid (BS-01) for which candidates from Sindh / Islamabad for which candidates possessing Intermediate / Matric / Middle qualification and relevant skills are welcome to apply on the prescribed form along with all relevant documents to the following address before the last date 23rd August 2021.
- UDC (BPS-11)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
How to Apply:
- Application Form to apply can be downloaded from www.moma.gov.pk or from www. trendsho.com
- Application Form along with detailed CV, copies of the degrees, certificates, CNIC & experience certificates must reach the following address given below.
- The last date to apply is August 23, 2021.
- Candidates should indicate the post applied for on the right side of the envelope.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- The original documents will be checked at the time of the test/interview.
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2021
Last Date to Apply: August 23, 2021.